Friday, March 28, 2014

Boycotts everywhere!

China wants to boycott us for MH370. Malaysia is asked to boycott Sweden for this. So many boycotts. But Sweden is home of Ikea... IKEA!! NO! NO!! I WON'T BOYCOTT SWEDEN! Also home of ABBA? Right? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think for the timebeing if any one of you (Malaysians) are traveling to China, with emotions running high, it is better to say you're a Singaporean. Not saying you will get lynched, I doubt it. I always had a great impression of China when I traveled there but just in case. Sometimes people can be blindsided by emotions and instead of being engaged in arguments or debates about MH370, better just cut the long story short and say you're from anywhere but Malaysia for the time being.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think this calls for a good reason to boycott Sweden at all....

    ReplyDelete