Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Greatest Pain of All

Thank you Whitney Houston for Greatest Love Of All. Here is my own version of Greatest Pain Of All in reply to what is happening in Jaynestars. I am however rather grateful this blog of mine is visited by readers who know my style.

I believe in what I say and what I write
Opine them well and let everyone just read away
Show them all that having an opinion is just right
Give them a sense of pride to sound out what they think
Let the commenters see how we used this medium responsibly

Everybody's searching for a scapegoat
People need someone to stand on to
I never thought I am the one who fulfilled such needs
A lonely and hurtful place to be
And so I realise being nice takes me nowhere

I decided some time ago, never to let anyone to trample on my shadow;
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll write as I believe
No matter what they take from me
Please don't take away my keyboard pleaseeeeeeee
Because the greatest pain of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest pain of all
In almost every post replying to me
The greatest pain of all
Is easy to achieve
Just criticise senselessly everything with my name on it
To make it my greatest pain of all

I believed every opinion is golden
until unreasonable commenters lead the way
Showing me how easy it is to pick on me
Give them a sense of skewered pride to offend me
Because they think I am offensive to them

I decided some time ago, some is annoyed that 
they think they're walking in my shadow;
If I post, if I reply
They never read what I believe
No matter what I write at all
They just think I am writing negatively
Because the greatest pain of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest pain of all
In almost every post replying to me
The greatest pain of all
Is easy to achieve
Just see Funn Lim as the commenter & criticise me
Without reading the contents making it my greatest pain of all

And if, by chance, you disagree with me
That you think I am wrong and you're right
Do reply me politely and with cause
Find your strength in the power of words

0 comments:

Post a Comment