Sunday, January 4, 2015

A bit of news on personal level

Seriously, I am thinking how to make an app for my blog like v those app to post updates and all. Totally clueless but essential because right now I am depending on my phone to access my blog and it just takes a while to load. I wanna do something like those football club apps where it is like mini blog and loads faster. No idea how. Let me think. Meanwhile I am still here but blogging lesser because of restricted access to internet connection. I don't have free access anymore and I rarely blog at night. So I am sorry for the lack of updates. I am doing series round up. Just a short one. Will update later.

1 comment:

  1. good to hear from you, well, you can save to draft and post it when you online? or try 140 characters twitter, which series will be reviewing?

    ReplyDelete